AHCA HH Provider Alert: Final Transition to Mobile Caregiver+
We are pleased to announce the final transition to Mobile Caregiver+. Most agencies have already made the transition and we look forward to assisting the remaining providers to do so as well. As of today, all home health provider admins have been contacted and are currently registered in the Mobile Caregiver+ solution. For your next steps in this process, providers and caregivers will need to download and complete training for the Mobile Caregiver+ app. Agency administrators will need to complete training for the new Mobile Caregiver+ Admin Console.
Mobile Caregiver+ offers additional functionality and benefits including:
- Single provider portal and mobile app for AHCA and all FL MCOs supported by Tellus, making separate logins unnecessary
- Enhanced search features for visits and schedules, recipients, and authorizations
- Updated and integrated claims user interface
- Easy to use adjustment feature that pulls claims by ICN
- Inbox with messages from providers in the field
- Enhanced reporting
If your agency is already registered on Mobile Caregiver+ for FL MCOs:
- There will be no need to register your agency on Mobile Caregiver+ for AHCA Medicaid home health fee-for-service (FFS)
- All of your existing Mobile Caregiver+ admin and caregiver user accounts will continue to work
- All of your Tellus EVV recipients, prior authorizations (PAs), visits, and schedules will be automatically migrated to Mobile Caregiver+
- If you have any caregivers that used only Tellus EVV, then you will need to reset their password in Mobile Caregiver+. After a caregiver sets up their password and login, the caregiver will see their Tellus EVV visits in Mobile Caregiver+
If your agency is not already registered on Mobile Caregiver+:
- You will need to register your agency online and create your admin users
- All of your Tellus EVV recipients, PA’s, visits, schedules, and claims will be automatically migrated to Mobile Caregiver+
Billing Providers & Caregivers – What to Expect
If you or your caregivers are currently using both the Tellus EVV and Mobile Caregiver+ applications, you will not need to re-register for Mobile Caregiver+. Rendering providers (caregivers) must begin using the Mobile Caregiver+ app by September 28, 2021. The Tellus EVV mobile app will be turned off after 5 pm ET September 28th.
Mobile App: Your staff will be required to download the Mobile Caregiver+ mobile app. Users should delete the Tellus EVV mobile app and download the Mobile Caregiver+ app. To download the Mobile Caregiver+ app, please visit the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple (iOS) App Store, search “Mobile Caregiver+” and click “GET” to download the Mobile Caregiver+ application.
If using an Apple IOS device, please log into your Apple App Store and search for Mobile Caregiver+ , download it, and follow the instructions to either provide your username and password, or click “New User Registration” within Mobile Caregiver+ and fill out the registration information onscreen.
If using an Android device, please log into your Google Play Store and search for Mobile Caregiver+, download it, and follow the instructions to either provide your username and password, or click “New User Registration” within Mobile Caregiver+ and fill out the registration information onscreen.
Billing Provider Training: If you are not currently using the Mobile Caregiver+ portal you can register for training by clicking here. Additional training videos and user guides are available on the Mobile Caregiver+ portal. We recommend reviewing training for the Admin Console, Claims Console, and Mobile Application to re-orient you to the solution updates.
Billing providers must remediate all claims in Tellus EVV and begin exclusively using the Mobile Caregiver+ provider portal by October 12, 2021. As a reminder, caregivers will no longer be able to submit visits in Tellus EVV after September 28, 2021 so billing providers have several weeks to complete claims remediation.
Please check the administrative console and confirm that you see AHCA listed as a payer. If AHCA is not listed as a payer, please contact the Mobile Caregiver+ implementation team by registering on the website here and choosing the “Open Support Ticket” button.
As a reminder, you will need to reset passwords for all caregivers to your agency in Mobile Caregiver+. After a caregiver sets up their password and login, the caregiver will see their Tellus EVV visits in Mobile Caregiver+.
Third Parties: If you are using an Alternate EVV Vendor system for AHCA FFS, please ensure your vendor has updated their integration to work with Mobile Caregiver+.
Data Migration: Your current and historical recipients, service authorizations, users (caregivers and administrators), visits, and schedules will migrate to the new version automatically. We recommend that you validate your recipients, schedules, prior authorizations, and other agency specific data by 9/16/2021. If you do not see recipients and/or service authorizations, please enter a support ticket by clicking here and choosing the “Open Support Ticket” button.