December 18, 2020
Provider Support For Behavior Analysis Providers in Regions 9, 10 and 11 on Three Topics:
- How To Register Your Agency for Tellus
- Tellus GPS Functionality Issue and Support
- Updating your Tellus Mobile App
We recognize that due to an increase in call volume based on our recent go-live dates, our support lines and requests are taking longer than usual. We understand your time is valuable and apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and appreciate your patience as we work to provide support to providers. The goal of this provider alert is to assist with providing support on three frequently asked questions from Behavior Analysis Providers in Regions 9, 10 and 11.
Many providers are asking how their agency can be registered through Tellus. To access a user guide on how to successfully register your provider agency through Tellus please visit the following website and scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the “How To Register Your Agency” User Guide under “Training Resources”:
Tellus has recently been experiencing an issue with GPS functionality. We understand that many providers have been affected by this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. This issue has now been fixed and should no longer be occurring.
For providers who are looking for support for the functionality of geolocating using GPS for EVV purposes, Tellus has created a resource for you. To access this resource please visit the following website and scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the “Verify Mobile App GPS and Geolocation Function”
The Tellus mobile app will work best when the current/most recent version of the app is being used. To ensure that you are using the most current/most recent version of the Tellus mobile app, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Tellus mobile app and on the log in page, verify the 4 digits at the bottom of the log in screen.
- The most current version of the Tellus app is 2.0.26 for iOS and Android (this is the most current version as of December 29, 2020).
- If you do not have the most current version, go to your app store or play store to update the Tellus Mobile App on your phone.
To view training materials, please go to https://mobilecaregiverplus.com/ahca-ba and select the Training & Resources tab. If you have questions regarding training or system registration you may contact TELLUS at: 1.833.622.2422.